Username and Password
API keys for users and applications
Authentications and Authorization Flows
JSON Web Token issuing and validation
Modify header or body in the request message
Modify header or body in the response message
Cross Origin Resource Sharing
Proxy to AWS Lambda Functions
Quality of Service
Logging Format and Output
Load Balancer Proxy
Load Balance and Proxy to Services
Throttle API Requests
Rewrite URL or Redirect Requests
Terminate a request with a status code and message
Get involved and join our community of developers, practitioners and technologists.
If you have come across what you think is a bug, or just want to make a feature request, open a ticket in the issue queue.
We are looking for community members to add to our growing list of contributors. There are a lot of ways to contribute:
- Address an open issue in the project
- Provide feedback on features and enhancements on the Express Gateway Feathub
- Implement a feature on the roadmap or help with what's currently being worked on for the next release
- Help answer questions with your expertise
- Add examples and documentation so others can get onboard easier
Big or small, every effort counts! For more information check out the Contributor’s guide in the Express Gateway repo.